XIM3 brings mouse & keyboard controls to the Xbox 360(video)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playing FPS games on a console for a hardcore PC gamer like me, allways felt like it would be so much better with a keyboard and mouse. XIM3 decided to change this for Xbox 360 gamer by releasing their adaptor.
That's right using thi adaptor enables you to plug in your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox and actaully be as awesome as PC gamers are. It trades coomands real-time so don't worry about the lag between your keyboard, mouse and your Xbox. Stupid Xbox still thinks you are using a joypad.

Ofcourse this thing isn't cheap expect to pay 149.99$ for this baby, but it's probably the best option if you want keyboard and mouse on your Xbox right now. 


17 comments:

Glaucon said...

That's insane. I'd probably be a beast at COD if I had a hookup for my mouse and keyboard.. lol

Cool man, prefer using controller though

If this catches on and the major RTSs get ported to console, it will be the end of PC gaming entirely.

Matt Bret said...

probably going to make fps all about who has the mouse controller :S

awesome! I'm a huge PC player, I'll definitely hook it up.

Zakk said...

I blogged about this a while ago, it's super cool!

Anonymouse said...

ooh, thats pretty cool.

Johnny Drama said...

That's awesome, I want this.

Unknown said...

that's awesome!

I think I like my standard controller :P

Jblogger said...

sounds awesome!

Wolfoon said...

always been easier for me to use keyboard and mouse this would be awesome

Neuro said...

about time i've been waitin forever for this

Anonymous said...

I think this would probably give some gamers an unfair advantage. But I would like to own one, can't lie about that.

beyondthisall said...

Sweet, ive been waiting for this!

AWLBlogs said...

Isnt there a way to do this normaly ? :/

Lance Powers said...

I would own everyone in halo and call of duty if i ever get my hands on this!

Post a Comment